Accounting Firms – Idaho
Accounting firms in Idaho offer an array of services, including payroll reporting, income tax preparation, audits, business coaching and advising, state audit representation and more. Here are some of the Idaho cities in our directory:
Idaho’s small businesses are key to the state’s well-being. They account for a significant share of the state’s economic production and hiring. This profile from the Office of Advocacy uses the latest available data to illustrate the status and contributions of Idaho small businesses. (Note that a small business is defined as one with fewer than 500 employees.)
• Small businesses totaled 148,664 in the state in 2008. Of these, 38,203 were employers, and they accounted for 59.8% of private-sector jobs in the state. Small firms made up 97.0% of the state’s employers.
• Idaho’s real gross state product remained unchanged and private-sector employment decreased by 7.2% in 2009. By comparison, real GDP in the United States grew 0.7% and private- sector employment declined by 5.5%.
• Business ownership is becoming more inclusive in the state. The number of both women and minority business owners has grown. In particular, minority-owned businesses numbered 6,793 in 2007, a 29.7% increase over 2002.
• The state’s small business employment has undergone major shifts in recent years.
• Thestate’sbusinessesshowedsignsof stability and improvement in the fourth quarter of 2009 compared to the first quarter.
Source: U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy